Sunday, January 19, 2014

The weekend production line


Here's a quick look at what I've been doing this weekend. I saw a post about an adorable Tea Cup Notebook Cover in Punk Projects and had to make one for myself. Instead of making the notepad and sewing it into the cover I made one where you can change the pad when needed. I'm loving this cute and fast project and might be making a couple more!

I also finished one WIP, the pouffe. I left it a bit soft and it's perfect for Finn to play on. It's been used as a pillow, slide and trampoline so far - oh and a napkin... The last project is not quite finished yet and needs a bit more quilting but it will be a blanket for Finn. I bought the materials ages ago, hence the girly colors. The little man doesn't mind it though, he loves to look at the pictures, give kisses to the owls and smell the flowers <3 I will try and finish it tonight, so we can play with it tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment